- Always turn the leggings inside out.
- Machine-wash in cold water with a mild detergent.
- Drip dry flat away from direct heat and sunlight.
- Avoid over-washing.
- Avoid excess contact with lotions, deodorants, make-up, perfume and harsh chemicals.
- Due to the unique printing process, metallic prints may dull over time. Avoid rough or abrasive surfaces. When storing, hang them up – don’t roll them or fold them.
THINGS TO AVOID
- Do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Do not iron.
- Do not use fabric softener. It leaves a residue on spandex that can dull the finish and attract bacteria that causes a funky smell.
- Never use chlorine bleach to whiten or remove stains. It will destroy the spandex fibers.
- Do not pack or store when wet.
HOW TO REMOVE STAINS FROM YOUR APPAREL
To remove stains, tackle them immediately. Dab or soak in cold water (never hot as this can set the stain.) Apply a few drops of mild liquid detergent and give it a gentle rub (no scrubbing!) then follow the washing guidelines above.